Skip to content
- Who can apply? Any student who holds a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in either biology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer sciences or engineering, and who is willing to engage in interdisciplinary research conducted within the i-Bio participating teams.
- Can I apply for an
internship or a postdoctoral position? No.
This will be the subject of a different funding program.
- May I carry out my thesis in a laboratory outside IBPS or IFM ? No, only IBPS and IFM teams may host candidates to the i-Bio program. However, the project may involve a co-supervisor working in another institute.
- Do I need to apply directly to Sorbonne University? No. Your application must be submitted online to the i-Bio PhD
Program. If you are accepted in the Program, you will receive information
regarding registration to Sorbonne University.
- What are the language requirements? English.
- What is the language of the program? English.
- From which university will I receive my doctoral degree? Sorbonne University.
- Can I have two mentors
from disciplines other than biology? Yes.
One mentor at least has to be affiliated to a team of IBPS or IFM, without
being necessarily a biologist.
- If I will hold a French Master degree will I still be eligible? Yes!
- Will I receive confirmation of reception of my application? Yes!
- Are there fees to apply? No!